Ginny Townsend, with a background in strategic marketing, has spent over a decade helping organizations of all shapes, sizes and industries draw out their unique gold, as well as, understand the areas in which they've been holding themselves back in the market.
Then, in her early 30s, Ginny started to notice she was holding herself back from her full potential! When a stroke of inspiration brought to mind this question, "What if I pointed all the exercises, processes and resources that we've used to help cities, universities, and successful business toward myself?" she pounced on the idea and became her own guinea pig.
Her vision is “All Women Living Bigger Lives.” Helping others see their potential is a common thread found in her more recent career so a framework like UnSabotage and her Clarity and Success Coaching (that gets RESULTS!) is a natural extension of her heart, her wisdom and her talents.
Ginny is a military wife, grew up in Arizona and has lived all over the country with her handsome hubby
A Bit More About Ginny:
• She first studied classical violin in college
• On any given Saturday, you can find Ginny and her husband hiking near their home in Northern California
• She’s probably listening to Country or 90’s Pop Music right now
• Ginny was bold enough to ride along in the first helicopter flight her husband, Drew, ever piloted
• She has the superpower of analogy; just share a story with her and she will find a fitting analogy within moments
• And finally, the chances of Ginny starting a sentence with “So, I was listening to a podcast the other day...” are alarmingly high