Ginny Townsend, a military wife, has lived all over the country with her handsome hubby and has enjoyed a fulfilling career in marketing in every state they’ve lived.
Her vision is “To Help Women Live Bigger Lives.” Helping others see their potential is a common thread found in her more recent career so, a journal like this is a natural extension of her heart, her wisdom and her talents.
Growing up the daughter of an English teacher, Ginny always had a book and journal within arm’s reach. Over the years, Ginny discovered that she’d developed a journaling framework of sorts for self-discovery and self-development which eventually formed the basis of UnSabotage.
A Bit More About Ginny:
• She first studied classical violin in college
• On any given Saturday, you can find Ginny and her husband hiking near their home in Northern California
• She’s probably listening to Country or 90’s Pop Music right now
• Ginny was bold enough to ride along in the first helicopter flight her husband, Drew, ever piloted
• She has the superpower of analogy; just share a story with her and she will find a fitting analogy within moments
• And finally, the chances of Ginny starting a sentence with “So, I was listening to a podcast the other day...” are alarmingly high